Facebook Page

Compass Rose Afghan

Compass Rose Afghan
Compass Rose Afghan



Is anyone else starting to stress out about Christmas coming up soon? At some points I feel like I have it all put together, but at times I wonder if i am going to get all my projects done in time. I started working on Christmas presents in August. The first one I got done is the one I will share with you. Hopefully this will be fun for my family because they will get to see it early but no one will know who is getting it.  Maybe they can have a raffle for it. Ha. 

The things that I love about this pattern is that the motifs are only three rounds so I can sit down on the couch for a five minute break and get one done. Then it is a join as you go blanket, so you  can't lose any of your pieces, unless you lose the whole thing. I also like that you can make lots of different color patterns.

Full Post: Compass Rose Afghan